Any senior from the participating Indiana high schools in Lake, Newton, Porter, and Jasper Counties who satisfies the following criteria is eligible to apply for a Jim and Betty Dye Scholarship.
Applicants that do not meet the minimum eligibility will not be considered.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must live in Lake, Newton, Porter, or Jasper County, Indiana.
- Must be a current senior at a participating high school in Lake, Newton, Porter, or Jasper County, Indiana.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.5 (out of 4.0).
- Although test scores are optional, additional consideration will be given to applicants submitting a minimum composite 1200 SAT / 25 ACT or greater.
- Must be admitted unconditionally as a full-time undergraduate degree-seeking student to one of the following universities:
- Indiana University Bloomington (IU)
- Indiana University Northwest (IUN)
- Purdue University West Lafayette (PU)
- Purdue University Northwest (PNW)
- Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI)
- Ball State University Muncie (BSU)
Additional questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 219-836-1100.