Any senior from the participating Indiana high schools in Lake, Newton, Porter, and Jasper Counties who satisfies the following criteria is eligible to apply for a Jim and Betty Dye Scholarship.
Applicants that do not meet the minimum eligibility will not be considered.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must live and currently attend high school in Lake, Newton, Porter, or Jasper County, Indiana
Must have a minimum composite 1200 SAT or 25 ACT (tests may be super-scored).Due to the issues with limited and/or canceled tests for SAT/ACT, applications will be accepted without the test requirement.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.25 (out of 4).
- Must be admitted unconditionally as an undergraduate degree-seeking student to one of the following universities:
- Indiana University Bloomington (IU)
- Indiana University Northwest (IUN)
- Purdue University West Lafayette (PU)
- Purdue University Northwest (PNW)
- Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI)
- Ball State University Muncie (BSU)